At Woodlands Health Campus (WHC), we seek to foster a healthy social media environment by sharing useful information and communicating with our community. Through our social media channels, we aim to drive awareness of healthcare and promote healthy lifestyles.
To encourage meaningful conversations and constructive discussions, we regulate and monitor our official WHC social media channels on a regular basis. By participating in the WHC social media channels, you agree to adhere to WHC’s social media community guidelines as stated below.
We ask that all community members to treat others with respect when engaging in online discussions on WHC social media channels. WHC reserves the right to exercise the option of removing any content which we deem as inappropriate or banning and reporting users who do not comply with the social media community guidelines. We will not tolerate content of the following nature:
- Offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory towards others
- Violation of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Violation of the Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act (POFMA)
- Untruths and misleading information
- Illegal activities such as violence, racism, unlawful assault et cetera
- Profanities, vulgarities or obscenities
- Irrelevant and redundant content
- Advertisements or spams
Our community members are responsible for their content posted on WHC social media channels. The views, opinions and statements expressed by our community members do not necessarily reflect the opinions of WHC. By posting contents on our social media pages, you agree that WHC may use or reproduce this information for publicity and communications purposes.
We hope that these guidelines will help create a social media environment that is caring, safe and friendly for all our community members.