- Woodlands Health Campus (“WHC”) is managed by Woodlands Health Campus Pte. Ltd. In these terms and conditions (“Terms”), “we”, “us” or “our” refers to WHC. “You” and “your” refers to any individual and/or organisation using or accessing the website www.whc.sg (“Website”) and/or any online services provided on or through the Website.
By accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you agree to be bound by the latest versions of:
- these Terms; and
If you do not agree to these Terms, please exit the Website immediately and/or discontinue your use of the online services.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time without notice to you and any change will take effect upon being uploaded on the Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms. It is your responsibility to check for the latest version of the Terms.
- The Website and all its Contents are either owned by us or licensed to us by third parties, and are protected by intellectual property rights. Contents refer to all content on the Website including but not limited to all text, graphics, audio files, images, music, videos, photographs, interactive features, html codes, software, scripts, advertisements, buttons, trade marks, names, logos, designs, pages, reports, documents, information and materials, and the arrangement and compilation of content.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works of or in any way exploit the Website or its Contents for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend, withdraw or remove without notice any information, Content, service and/or feature of the Website from time to time.
- We may place advertisements in different locations within the Website.
- Your access and/or use of the Website may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate.
USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- In order to access or use certain functions of the Website, you may be required to register and/or set up a user account. You agree and represent that all registration information you provide for the user account shall be accurate. You shall not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering for an account on the Website. You take full responsibility for all information and instructions transmitted through the Website using your account. You shall not access another person’s account without his/her authority.
We may terminate your user account at any time without prior notice if:
- we believe that you are in breach, or will be in breach of any of these Terms;
- your user account is inactive;
- it seems appropriate to do so for security reasons or to protect our interests; and/or
- we are ordered by law enforcement or any governmental agency to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may access your user account and its contents as necessary for purposes including but not limited to identifying or resolving technical problems or responding to complaints without prior notice to you.
- In the course of using the Website, you may be submitting information, data, commentary, comments, suggestions, feedback or any other materials (“Submissions”).
- You grant us the right to display, modify, re-format, use, publish and disseminate such Submissions as we deem fit.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) which are not owned or maintained by us. These links are provided only for your convenience and we make no representations whatsoever about any Third Party Websites.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of these Third Party Websites.
- A link to any Third Party Website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Website.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Unless our written permission is obtained (which may be subject to conditions), you shall not cache, frame or link to this Website or any of its Contents.
- We reserve the right to change the URL of this Website at any time without prior notice.
- Hyperlinks from Third Party Websites to this Website do not indicate that we are associated or affiliated with those Third Party Websites, the providers of those Third Party Websites or the goods and services offered at those Third Party Websites.
- All payments shall be made in accordance with the payment methods specified on the Website.
- We may use third party services to verify, secure and/or process your payments. The third party services may charge a fee for processing payments related to your transactions on the App.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of the Terms, we shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online transmission of payment instructions. We shall not be responsible if any information provided is inaccurate, if payment instructions are not given sufficiently in advance to allow for timely payment, or if payment instructions cannot be carried out for any reason beyond our control.
- This Website and its Contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis only and you use them at your own risk.
- The information and materials on the Website are provided for informational and educational purposes only. It should not be construed as medical advice nor should it be used for medical diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult a medical professional if you have a health problem or any questions related to your health, physical fitness or medical conditions.
- This Website may provide information on specific treatments, products or services. The provision of such information does not imply that we recommend or endorse these treatments, products or services.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties whether express, implied or arising by statute or otherwise in law, or from a course of dealing or usage of trade, including but not limited to any warranties:
- of satisfactory quality, fitness for any purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property;
- that the Website will be continuously available or uninterrupted in operation;
- as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or reliability of any information contained or referenced to in this Website;
- as to the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or communications made through the Website;
- that the Website, its Contents, its servers or any electronic communications sent by us are free of any viruses, trackers, bugs worms, Trojan horses or other codes designed to permit unauthorised access, to disable, modify, erase, damage, steal or usurp data or otherwise harm any data or computer system;
- that the use of the Website will not harm any data or computing system; and/or
- that any identified defect or error will be corrected.
- Our sole obligation and your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of interruption to the use of and/or access to Website shall be to use all reasonable endeavours to restore the use of and access to the Website as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks in Internet communications and conducting transactions over the Internet or electronic networks and you have voluntarily assumed those risks. We expressly disclaim any liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, and even if advised of the possibility of such damages, we, and our parents, subsidiaries, related corporation and affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any damages, loss, injury, costs and expenses suffered or incurred as a result of:
- your use of or access to the Website and/or the online services provided on the Website;
- your inability to use or access the Website and/or the online services provided on the Website;
- your use of or reliance on the Contents;
- the conduct or views of any person who accesses or uses the Website;
- any error, mistake or inaccuracy of any nature; and/or
- any other reason associated with the Website and/or the online services provided on the Website.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
- You agree to indemnify and keep us and our parents, subsidiaries, related corporation and affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents indemnified against any and all any damages, loss, injury, costs and expenses which may be suffered or incurred by us or asserted against us by any person in respect of any matter or event arising out of or in connection with your breach of any provision in these Terms, your use and access of the Website and/or online services, and/or your violation of the rights of any third party.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The use of the Website and these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in relation to all disputes and any claims relating to your use of the Website.
- These Terms set out the entire agreement between you and us on your use of the Website and the online services provided on the Website. These Terms supersede any prior agreement.
- No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) or any other theory of law.
- The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the provisions herein.
- If any provision in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- Any failure by us to insist upon strict compliance with any term of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term.